Monday, January 11, 2010

Somebody wake me out of this really bad dream...

So I had a dream the other night.  No, I guess I can't call it a dream, it was more like a nightmare.  In it a very famous and respected (in Hollywood) director decided to make a "documentary" to help dispel the myths surrounding ne'er-do-wells such as Hitler & Stalin, seein's they was just a couple o' misunderstood folks.  (I could almost hear the Dukes of Hazard theme music at one point.)  I writhed in my sleep, the way one does when trying to force oneself awake as the dream is about to turn ugly, but it was to no avail.  No matter what I did, I could not force my eyes open.  It wasn't until I decided to dream slam my fingers in the door and experienced real, excruciating pain from the incident, that I found it was no dream at all.  It was reality.

THR: Oliver Stone’s ‘Secret History’ to put Hitler ‘in context’

Just'a good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

Staightnin' the curves
Flat'nin' the hills
Someday the mountain might get 'em
But the law never will
Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any useful comment whether you agree with what is stated here or not. Vulgarity and belligerence will not be responded to, vulgarity will also be deleted. If you don't know what's vulgar, you don't watch enough television.